The generosity of our donors ignites joy all over this campus. Take a look at what the Sisters, Maryville staff and Valley Catholic students have to say about joy.
Sister Alison Green says, “Praying for others and praising God fills our lives with joy every day.”
Sister Charlene Herinckx finds joy in her work, “Being Vocation Director fills my heart with joy. It is a pleasure to work with people who are considering how God may be calling them to serve others.”
At Maryville, Activities Director Kathy Fedr says, “Joy at Maryville is activities like bingo and visits from families and friends.”
- Laughter and smiles at the early learning school
- Recess is always a favorite for elementary students
- Diving into innovative STEM projects tops many middle schoolers’ list
- Getting ready for graduation is a joyful season for VCHS seniors
- VC student athletes say its suiting up for VCS and playing for the passionate Blue Crew
Celebrate Give:24 by giving joyfully today through May 24. Your support inspires all of us on the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon campus and will ignite this joy for generations.