The SSMO Foundation offers a variety of ways to join the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, Valley Catholic School and Maryville in their mission.
1. Make a cash donation online or mail a check to:
4440 SW 148th Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97078
2. Save significantly on two types of taxes with a donation of appreciated stocks. Give the gift of stock today.
3. Donor-advised funds (DAFs) can be a tax-advantageous way to give. If you have a donor-advised fund, please consider making a distribution to Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Foundation. This online tool allows you to communicate your wishes, shares the details of your gift, and navigates you to your DAF provider.
4. If you are 70 ½ or older, reduce your future tax burden through donating directly from your IRA! Join our mission today by donating from your IRA.
5. Big news — we’re now accepting crypto donations! This gives us even more ways to further the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon’s mission of education, healthcare and community outreach. Learn more and make your gift at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Foundation – Crypto for Charity.
6. Create a legacy gift through your will. Caring for your loved ones, as well as the future of the SSMO Foundation and each person we serve, costs nothing today! Get started through our partners at FreeWill, and create your will and legacy gift today at no cost.
Questions? Please contact the SSMO Foundation at [email protected] or 503-644-9181.