The SSMO Foundation offers a variety of ways to join the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, Valley Catholic School and Maryville in their mission. Here are six ways to give today.
1. Make a cash donation online or mail a check to:
4440 SW 148th Ave.
Beaverton, OR 97078
2. Give the gift of stock and save significantly on your taxes with a donation of appreciated stocks.
3. Donor-advised funds (DAFs) can be another tax-advantageous way to give. If you have a donor-advised fund, consider making a distribution to Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Foundation.
4. Donate from your IRA. People who are 70½ or older can reduce their future tax burden by donating directly from an IRA.
5. Big news — we are now accepting crypto donations! This gives us even more ways to further the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon’s mission of education, health care and community outreach. Visit Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Foundation – Crypto for Charity to learn more and make your gift.
6. Create a legacy gift through your will. Get started for free by visiting our partners FreeWill to create your will and legacy gift today. Build a will in as little as 20 minutes to care for your loved ones, support the SSMO Foundation, and help care for each person we serve.